The RouterLogin.net login page has all the default NETGEAR IP address, username, and information you will need when the link is not working or found.
There is a very important piece of information for many people that can not load the router login often miss when trying to access their configuration.
That is you must be connected to your computer and the network that has the NETGEAR router on it you are trying to access and type http://www.routerlogin.net in your web browser to connect to it.
In most cases people are typing in a search engine or a web browser that is not connected to the same network the router resides on. That step is crucial or you will never be able to connect to RouterLogin.net and configure anything.
When not working or the page configuration won’t load, always try that step first and only proceed to the remaining suggestions below after you are certain that you are using a computer on the same network as the router you want to configure.
The simple way to get your NETGEAR router login to work is by following these 12 instructions step by step:
- Unplug your router.
- Turn off your computer completely.
- Turn off your modem or ISP connection.
- Leave all of these off for 5 minutes.
- Turn your modem or ISP connection back on.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Turn on your computer.
- Wait 5 more minutes.
- Turn on your router.
- Wait 5 additional minutes.
- Launch your web browser and type RouterLogin.net in the URL bar.
- Enter the router login with admin as the username and password as the password and choose log in.
This technique will solve 95% of cases that have a problem with the router configuration manager not working and you can not login.
RouterLogin.net Special Cases
For the other 5% of special cases you will need to try one of the three following suggestions before contacting NETGEAR technical support online.
- Check all cable connections leading from your router to your modem and computers.
- Type http://192.168.1.1 instead* directly in your web browser URL bar in case your router login is having problems routing DNS.
- Do a hard reset on the router by pressing and holding the reset button on the back of the NETGEAR hardware.
*Other default IP address numbers you can use if 192.168.1.1 does not work are 10.0.0.1 and 192.168.0.1 and follow the remaining instructions.
If none of these steps work to bring up RouterLogin.net then please call technical support at the 1-888-638-4327 phone number or use the following resources.